Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Death By Analog - In A Cage

A music video, shot last november where I was the dolly grip. I didn't know that Im going to be the editor for the same as well. YES! I edited this after 3 months of production and here you go.



I got a call from the director(Eduardo Alcivar) this february asking me to edit this. I took like less than 2 weeks. I also animated the title from the logo he designed for the artist.


Even after it's done, it has been like couple of months then and now, finally, I got the permission to blog/vimeo this.

-FCP for editing and AE CS4 for some color corrections, title and credits
-I also used the plugin Twitch from videocopilot
-Photoshop CS4 to re-create the logo

Watch it in HD and with good speakers/headphones. FEEL THE BEATS!!!

Feedbacks appreciated :)

mailrgl@yahoo.com