Friday, January 7, 2011

Great Start

Yes, as the title says.... a really good start for the new year....

-New blog
-First day on set of this year... Worked as 2nd AC with the best crew(my classmates from NYFA) and met some really interesting people from the cast too..
- Really pretty soft snow to start the day for the shoot..
- Some interesting projects lined up already for January.

Iam really excited about 2011.. And 2010 was one of the best years in my life... Met some AWESOME people from around the world. Worked with great cinematographers, special effects team and really cool crews...



I've been learning SO MUCH for last few years on visual story telling and special effects. And, its been my long time plan of starting a blog to share all my activities. So finally, I thought like, if I could find time to facebook, why not this?

Alright folks, I will keep things updated now on. Spread the word...

Rock and Roll :)